Updated: 20 December 2019
We appreciate your trust in our products and services. In order to provide a marketplace platform for MOTIPIO LLC products and services through our website (Motipio.com), mobile application, and through the services we provide (collectively, the website, application, and services referred to as our "Site"), and continue to make a better Motipio LLC ("we", "Motipio LLC") collects information from you. If you’re visiting us from the European Economic Area ("EEA"), you’ll need to read this policy in light of the EEA Users section below.
By "personal information", we mean contact and other information that identifies you as a specific, identifiable individual.
- explains how Motipio LLC collects, stores, uses, transfers, and discloses your information;
- and applies to our Site.
- When you use Motipio LLC, even if you’re just browsing, we receive some information from you, such as the type of device you’re using and your IP address.
- You can choose to share additional information with us, such as your email address, by creating an account.
- If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you. You can contact us at any time using the contact details in the Contact Us section at the end of this policy.
You should read the policy in full, but here are a few key things:
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- Children and Parents
- Accessing Personal Information and Retention Period
- California Privacy Rights
- EEA Users
- Disclosure to Users Outside the U.S.
- Contact Us
Table of Contents:
(a) Information You Provide
- Create an account on the Site: Motipio LLC collects your name and email address and may collect other personal information, such as a telephone number when you register, update, or add information to your account. We require you to create a user name and password for your account. We use this information to maintain your account and communicate with you about the account, such as by verifying your email address or account information or requesting you to respond to a survey to improve the user experience on our Site.
- Contact Customer Service through the Site. Motipio LLC collects personal and other information in connection with providing customer service. We use this information to provide you and others with customer service, to assist in resolving issues, and to evaluate and improve our customer service and processes.
- Our Site may permit you to submit content to us, such as a Use Social Media with the Site. You can interact with our Site through a Third Party Property, such as social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (collectively, "Social Media Platforms"). For example, you may use your existing social media user name and login information to create an account on our Site or "like" or "share" content from our Site. Some of your personal information, such as your user name, may be publicly displayed. In addition, we and the Social Media Platform may have access to information about you and your use of our Site and the Social Media Platform. The information that any Third Party Property collects is subject to its privacy practices.
Motipio LLC may collect personal information from you when you:
(b) Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information, such as contact details (for example, name and email address), country, IP address, purchase histories, cookie information, hardware and software information and other technical information about you from vendors, such as analytics companies, and a Third Party Property (which may include a Social Media Platform). We and our vendors may collect information about your visits to and activity on our Site and other websites and services. We may combine that information with other personal information we have collected from or about you. We may share certain of this information with our vendors for similar purposes.
Information We Collect
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- date and time of your visit to our Site;
- areas you visit within our Site;
- links that you click on within our Site;
- websites or advertisements you visit before or after visiting our Site;
- terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site;
- IP address, mobile device identifier, or other unique identifier and usage information for the device used to access our Site;
- precise location data from your device, if you have opted-in to the collection of that information (you may be able to disable the collection of precise location data through the settings on the device used to access our Site, but your approximate location may remain available through its IP address or other information that we collect);
- device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
- and whether an email message we sent was opened and whether a link in the email message was clicked.
When you visit our Site, we may use tracking and other technologies, for example, cookies, local storage, web beacons, embedded scripts, and location data services to collect information about you. Some of these technologies may transfer a unique identifier for your device to a browser, place a cookie on your device, temporarily download code to your device, or use other means to track your access or interactions. We use these technologies for a number of reasons, including to save your preferences for future visits to our Site, keep you logged in between visits, and to provide you with improved services. The information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- to contact you about administrative matters, such as the applicable Terms of Service, or other policies;
- to better understand your personal preferences to enable us to provide you with improved services;
- to compile aggregate data about Site traffic and interaction;
- to tailor the content and advertising we display to you or others, on our Site or elsewhere, and to analyze trends and statistics;
- to create advertising models through lookalike modelling or other research methodologies;
- for internal business purposes, such as improving our Site, products, and services and to comply with legal requirements and our business practices, such as our recordkeeping, backup, and document retention policies;
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect as described above. We may also collect information about you from you and from other sources, and we may combine that information to operate, tailor content, personalize, adjust, and improve our Site. We may also use your information:
Certain vendors may provide goods and services to Motipio LLC and we may share information with them in connection with their goods and services. Vendors may use your information to execute, deliver, or improve the goods and services that they provide. We do not share personal information with any vendor to use for its own direct marketing or any other purposes without your consent.
(b) Law Enforcement
To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your personal information pursuant to a law, regulation, court order, or other legal request or process, such as disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials or agencies in connection with any investigation, for example of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or any other activity that is or may be illegal or may expose Motipio LLC, you, or another to legal liability. This disclosure may include legal requests from a jurisdiction outside of the United States when we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law, regulation, court order, or other legal request or process in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally-recognized standards.
(c) Legal Rights
We will disclose your personal information when necessary to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights. For example, we may review your account information in order to investigate allegations of hacking or a breach of any of the Terms of Service. We will disclose your personal information to our legal and other advisors, consultants, and law enforcement or other government entities.
(d) Protecting Others
We will disclose your personal information to third parties when we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect rights, property, or safety of another. For example, we disclose personal information relating to a Site account if we in good faith believe that a Site account is being used in ways that are harmful to another or contrary to the applicable Terms of Service.
(f) Sale of Our Business or Assets
In evaluating or engaging in a sale of assets, merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other transaction, we may disclose, transfer, or assign your personal information and communications without your further consent.
How We Share Information
We share non-personal information, such as aggregated statistics and de-identified information, with third parties in our discretion. Motipio LLC also shares personal information as provided below in more detail.
Children and Parents
Our Site is intended for a general audience over 18 years old. Motipio will not honer any users under the legal age of 18. If the information about legal age of the person will be identified as under the age of 18, Motipio will block the account and delete the information about the user. Additionally the user will be permanently removed and added to the black list without future reconsideration and account use. Zero tolerance will be used for any minor using the Motipio LLC service. Users under age of 18 have no right to use the household payments method under no exception. Any disclosure will result in removal and block of the user account.
(a) Accessing Your Account
If for any reason you wish to access, view, correct, or update personal information collected about you, simply access your Site account through Motipio.com or the mobile application and edit your personal information. If you want to deactivate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If for any reason you are concerned with the way we are using your personal information, would like to correct the personal information that you have provided to us, or would like to request that we remove such personal information, you can send your request to us using the contact details in the Contact Us section at the end of this policy.
(b) Retention Period
Accessing Personal Information and Retention Period
Motipio LLC takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and you use our Site and transmit information to us at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our Site, contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section at the end of this policy. Motipio LLC uses Google Analytics. For information from Google about opting out, click here, and to download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on from Google, click here.
(a) Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share our customers’ personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your express consent. For inquiries regarding our disclosure policy, please send us an email at email@example.com, or write us at Motipio LLC Customer Service, 610 W Broadway Street, suit 201, Jackson, Wyoming 83001, USA.
(b) California Residents Under the Age of 18 Only.
If you have created an account on our Site, you may request that we remove content or information that you have publicly posted by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes: your mailing address and a detailed description of the content or information. At our option, we may either remove your personal information (and not other content) or remove all of the content and information, subject to legal requirements and exceptions.
California Privacy Rights
(a) Legal Basis for Processing Information
We process your information where we can rely on legal grounds to do so.
(b) Performance of the Services
We process your information for the performance of our Site, to provide or support our products and services, or for any other reason you request or enable. This includes, for example, using your information to:
- administer your Site account;
- support Site functionality;
- and provide customer service.
We process your information based on your consent. This processing includes, for example, providing you with:
- newsletters, direct e-mails and surveys about our Site; and
- certain other marketing features.
(d) Legitimate Interest
We process your information when we have a legitimate interest to do so. This includes, for example, processing your information to:
- provide you with requested customer service or technical support;
- debug and improve our current and future Site;
- establish, exercise, or defend legal claims or in connection with any court or jurisdiction.
(e) Legal Obligation
We process your information for compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject.
(h) Exercising Your Rights and Complaints
For each of the rights described above, you can also send your request to us using the contact details in the Contact Us section at the end of this policy. Your right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or work or where you consider a breach has occurred remains unaffected.
(i) International Transfers
Your information will be collected, processed and stored directly on or transferred to servers in the U.S. In addition, it may be transferred to other countries where Motipio LLC or our vendors maintain facilities or business operations, which may include countries outside the EEA. Where we are required by law to implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, we use European Commission-approved contract clauses to do so. If you have questions, please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section at the end of this policy.
Disclosure to Users Outside the U.S.
If you are a visitor to our Site from outside the U.S., the
personal information you provide will be collected, processed and
stored directly on, or transferred to, servers in the United
States or other countries where Motipio LLC or vendors maintain
facilities or business operations.